- The firecracker went bang.
- The firecracker didn't go off.
- At the end I opened a firecracker factory.
- The lighted candles; a lighted cigarette; a lit firecracker.
- I played firecracker but I hurt my finger with the fire.
- I'm careless to kindle the firecracker, so I'm very unlucky.
- A couple ounces of dynamite makes a marvelous firecracker. That really got my early interest in it.
- On that day, I can play the firecracker, that is very interesting.
- The boy touched off a firecracker.
- Organizers of this celebration lit up an eight-mile-long firecracker chain.
- "Nian" was afraid of red, flame and firecracker.
- The boy touched off the firecracker and ran away.
- The firecracker went Off with a bang.
- We lit the firecracker and waited for it to go off, but it was a dud.
- Firecracker noise could not wake you up.
- Suddenly, a firecracker went off nearby-the signal to start the demonstration.
- That concern could have a professional impact that lasts long after the final firecracker has exploded.
- I was going to ask you and Annie to come over to my house and have a firecracker party.
- Likewise, the utility model satisfies a procedure of paper tubes bottom closing and gunpowder injection for firecracker manufacturers.
- EXAMPLE: The old truck made a sudden backfire which sounded like a firecracker.